Monday, May 5, 2008

It's About Time


I know that is what you are all thinking. Heaven's, it's what we're thinking! But really what it comes down to is that it truly is all about time. And we just don't have enough of it. But now more than ever I am realizing that time does go by so fast and if we don't document some of these even seemingly trivial things that we do everyday, we will never be able to remember any of it. So even if this isn't the greatest blog you have ever seen, it is finally here and will serve the purpose of letting us post the details of our lives and letting you in on it too.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Welcome back!!! Your blog is LOVERLY!

julie williams said...

Glad your back!! Jenet and I saw your mom at Costa Vita the other day with your Aunt and Uncle. It was so good to see her. I love her!! She was headed over to help Jennifer while she took Nathan to the Doctor. Jenny and David our in our Prayers.

Courtney said...

WHOOHOO - THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN...seriously! So glad your back in the blogging realm again!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's about all I can say.

kesli said...

I love the new look. It certainly looks as if it needed to take some time to complete. Job well done!