Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tagged

This week we got tagged, but not your typical blogging tag. Lucy got tagged by one of her "friends" with the stomach flu that has been going around. Everyone said it was just a 24 hour thing for them, but poor Lucy got to experience it for FOUR full days. So she and I have been enjoying the rocking chair this week, watching a lot of Doodlebop to stay happy during Sam's feedings, and trying to avoid getting puke on anything non-machine washable. I think she is finally on the mend just in time for her well child check up tomorrow, in which she will be at least 5 pounds lighter than her normal self. Jack got tagged with the corner of a cereal box right on the nose. He was reaching up to pull down the cereal from the pantry when another box decided to come too. It didn't bother him too much, he was too excited it was a snow day and he could eat cold cereal for breakfast! (His mean mom only lets him have cold cereal on weekends or after he's eaten something substantial!) I got tagged with single-mom-itis this week as Byron has been working late and our paths have missed each other every night. How do single mom's do it? My hat goes off to them! (Or anyone early in their medical training experience) All in all it really has not been a bad week, we are just looking forward to a great, healthy weekend. By the way, we are NOT tagging anyone. It all stops here!

7 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

So do you think you picked up the flu from Kalahari? The rest of us did. . .

The Rackleys said...

Michelle,

What I week. I had that last week. Hang in there. It gets better!

Karen said...

Hey Michelle
How are ya? I saw your link on Jaimee's website...I can't believe you have 4 kids and Im only on my first :) And he's still a baby! I was hoping for red hair too, but not yet! Check us out too at kbmatsen.blogspot.com

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I HATE getting tagged with that stuff. Hope everyone is feeling better, wounds are healing and that you get to spend some quality time with Byron.

Elizabeth said...

So sorry about the flu. But, beware, once you think it is gone, it returns. It is nasty!! Poor Lucy...

Kerri said...

Your "tagging" motif was hillarious! I fully expected a list of answers to a tag of some sort. I think we better call off nursery for the season--Ryan has had the same kind of think going on all week. Cute blog.
Loves from the Costleys

Amy said...

Poor Lucy Lu! She looks miserable. I love the thrill Jack gets out of getting to eat cold cereal. I don't really give it to Emily, though she's experienced Raisin Bran a couple of times recently and LOVES it.