Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



We veered from our long standing Valentine tradition today. We have always made heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Day. Max is having his birthday party tomorrow and wanted to do a pizza movie night with his friends, so I figured we don't need to have pizza two nights in row. We made heart shaped pancakes instead and it just wasn't the same. We just didn't feel the love! It was actually a fun day, school parties for the kids, and party at home because Byron got home early and was on call but home all night. Now that's a Happy Valentines Day! Here are a few pictures of our little sweethearts. I asked Lucy if she wanted to hold Sam. She was standing up and just stuck both of her arms out like, you bet, I'm all over that! I don't think sitting on the couch was as cool as she thought, but she still held him and thought she was such a big girl. Hope you felt the love today. Happy Valentine's Day!


6 comments:

thebigcookiefam said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids! I am glad V-day was good! We would love to see you the next time you come home! Totally understand about the time issue, how are we all so short on time now that we are old?

Lisa said...

Cute pics! I love the last one. Sam's like "What is going on here!" Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!

Marcie and Holly said...

Oh goodness! They look PRECIOUS!! We LOVE the outfits! Red and pink- perfect! The pancakes sounded real good too!

Matt said...

Adorable

The Jones Fam said...

I'm glad you guys are blogging! For so long I would check your "blog" (and I use that term loosely), and it would just be that scavenger hunt thing. Don't ge me wrong, that was very fun, but it still left me yearning for more. And how excited I was to see that you are now addicted! Keep the postings coming! We love to e-stalk you!

Jake

Amy said...

I love that you can put Sam in red. They both look adorable. It was sooo good to see these rascals in person. Even if I only got obligatory hugs from your boys. Oh, and Mom said T&T's Ryan's hair is growing in red! Whoo hoo!