Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is not a joke . . .

We had our little Suzy last night (3/31/01) at about 10:20 pm. We were scheduled for an induction on the 30th but the hospital was too busy so we ended up going in yesterday afternoon at about 5 pm. Lucy was so excited. Just as they were posing for this picture she said, "I have to say something to the baby." She then turned and said, " You're going to the doctor's office now, baby!!"


The induction went great and within 5 hours we had our little Suzy. She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long.


She actually has some hair, unlike her older sister. It appears a bit on the dark side, but we will see.


Mom and baby are doing well.

16 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Yay how exciting!! I'm so happy for all of you! Danny and I will have to come see her sometime.

Amy said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I'm so glad for her safe arrival. I think she looks A LOT like Sam and Lucy. Wish I could be there to hold her.

Glitchy, I'm so happy for you to be un-prego. Way to go!

Jim said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! She is beautiful! I am so glad everything went well!

Brooke said...

Congratulations again and again!!

An said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!! Suzy is such a cute name, it is perfect! Love you so much!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you guys. Glad it went well, and good luck with everything! PS, come visit soon.

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

So happy that she is finally here. We are excited for all of you and love having you close by. And it was super fun to be able to hold her already.
Cathie

Jana said...

I'm so happy you had another baby! Really, so exciting! And now Lucy has a sister which is the best thing in the world!!!!! Congratulations and keep the pictures coming! We love you all!

Dave and Mandi said...

Congratulations!!! She looks absolutely perfect! We are so happy to hear everything went well.

Jill Freestone said...

hooray! so happy you are well! she looks beautiful!

Lisa said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you guys!

Mike Cherry said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. And your pre-delivery picture looks great!! Good luck with recovery, I hope it all goes well.

Naomi said...

So exciting! She is so lovely. Ah, but there is nothing like a baby girl.

Jill said...

Congrats! I bet she is well loved!

jenny said...

I love how she is standing on her little tippy toes!!

Brandon Wilcox said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Enjoy all FIVE!!!